FIELD SERVICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE TO ORGANISE YOUR WATER HYGIENE AND TREATMENT SERVICES
Workforce.FM makes the lives of teams providing water hygiene and treatment services less stressful and more efficient with lightning fast communication between field workers, office staff and customers. By centralising all information in a secure, regulated way on Workforce.FM, jobs get done quicker and productivity is amplified.
RETAIN MORE CUSTOMERS WITH A PERSONALISED CUSTOMER PORTAL
Customers need regular services at their fingertips if they expect to keep on top of their water hygiene and treatment needs. Whether it’s a legal client who require a water hygiene and treatment service to keep on top of their legal requirements or a domestic customer who as is at risk of being exposed to Legionella bacteria and must follow a risk management programme, impressing and retaining your customers is important.
Workforce.FM features an impressive Customer Portal to open up clear lines of communication between you and your customers, whether it’s for a one-off job or recurring maintenance work. Depending on permissions given to them by office staff, customers can view or request jobs, quotes and invoices. If you have Stripe card payments enabled, then your customers can even process payments against their invoices through the Portal, which can also be integrated with your existing accounts software.
The portal’s two-way direct messaging system allows customers greater access to your water hygiene and treatment services while keeping your office staff firmly in the driver’s seat. Customers can discuss quotes, payments or upcoming jobs as well as get a hold of you with any urgent queries.
IMPROVE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOUR FIELD AND OFFICE STAFF
Give your field team more autonomy while always keeping your office and management staff in the loop and in control. Workforce.FM is a cloud based platform for more effective job management, which means that any information that is logged in the field is automatically synced back to the office. This speedy and hassle-free method of communication can make it easier than ever to deliver your water hygiene and treatment services.
- Use your field team’s time more productively with Workforce.FM’s common sense scheduling tool. With visual tools such as GPS tracking and a simple drag and drop motion for timetabling, office staff can create jobs in seconds and reduce travel time between jobs, making sure that your business hours are used to their full potential.
- Field workers are notified of any new jobs that have been scheduled for them via notifications on the app, so they can get on the move for any urgent work.
- Forget unnecessary phone conversations, lengthy email threads, or written logs that are easily misplaced; Workforce.FM allows field staff delivering water hygiene and treatment services to receive and view all the information they need to carry out a specific job on our mobile app.
- This includes the time and date of their upcoming or existing jobs, addresses, access details, special requests and more.
- Keep both teams running like clockwork with job status updates that immediately sync back to the office via the cloud based server. Office staff can monitor progress and timekeeping while field staff can easily get jobs signed off on the spot, with a customer signature to boot.
- Once a job has been marked as complete, office team can even see how stock levels are affected. Every action in Workforce.FM, whether logged on the mobile app or admin console, streamlines the process, allowing staff to move on to the next step quicker and with less risk of miscommunication.
"Workforce has really helped us manage the communication between our office staff and field workers. Its easy to get started and perfect for Engineers, they just get how to use it without any training. I'd definitely recommend Workforce if you have a mobile based team"
- Gas & Electrical contractors
"I really like that all of our field technicians have full access to all of the information they need instantly. It has enabled us to achieve operational efficiency both in office and out in the field"
- Heatwize Plumbing & Heating
"The software itself is very easy to use for small businesses like ours. It has been the simplest to use without compromising on quality. One of our engineers despises technology and I know he will be fine with this! "
Features designed for growing businesses
Create and send professional Quotes to customer and convert more business.
Create a job or create a recurrence of jobs in seconds saving valuable admin time.
Instantly schedule jobs to the right person using the drag & drop scheduler.
Generate invoices and batch multi job invoices in seconds using data from jobs.
Fieldworker mobile Apps for both iOS and Android that work both online and offline.
Create your own job statuses and work with field workers to update jobs instantly.
Track and view the location of your staff in real time on a map.
Fill in commercial & domestic forms such as CP12s & others from the Field App.
Have your customers, suppliers and contractors in one organised system.
Manage customers with multiple properties using our Sites features.
STOCK & COSTS
Manage stock items, as well as saved costs such as services.
Integrate workforce with your accounting software and payment processing.